This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Does seteuid() and setreuid() work with _POSIX_SAVED_IDS?
- To: hari sekar <a_ghsek at yahoo dot co dot in>
- Subject: Re: Does seteuid() and setreuid() work with _POSIX_SAVED_IDS?
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:23:23 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
hari sekar <email@example.com> writes:
> I would then like to know, if the functions seteuid() and setreuid()
> work with saved ids?
I'm sorry, but this is not a GCC compiler issue. You should consult
your manuals and/or ask in a more appropriate forum (comp.os.lynx, I