This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fw: Successful GCC 3.0.1 build on AIX 4.3.3
- To: Nick Parkes <nparkes at markcare dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Fw: Successful GCC 3.0.1 build on AIX 4.3.3
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:34:30 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <04c401c15167$97b271a0$1a01a8c0@MARKCAREUK>
On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 09:43:10AM +0100, Nick Parkes wrote:
> Hello, Just to let you know I've successfully built GCC 3.0.1 on
> Absolutely no problems at all thanks ! (except remember to use GNUMake of
> course - although
> the ibm assembler works fine)
Thanks! I've added powerpc-ibm-aix18.104.22.168 to the GCC 3.0 build status
list at http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.0/buildstat.html.