This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Partial bootstrap success on Debian/x86
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Partial bootstrap success on Debian/x86
- From: lutz at iks-jena dot de (Lutz Donnerhacke)
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:16:18 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: iks.lists.gcc.misc
- Organization: IKS GmbH Jena
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
* Florian Weimer wrote:
>The makefile tries to link with libaddr2line.a. This library does not
>exist on most systems, and it is not part of binutils (there's only a
>addr2line command, which seems to do roughly the same).
>I've never seen source code for this library, so I can't tell if it's
>feasible to build it during the GCC build.
I'm on the way to provide a addr2line.c for the gcc tree. Should not take
longer than some weeks.