This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Partial bootstrap success on Debian/x86
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Partial bootstrap success on Debian/x86
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:33:55 +0200
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Florian Weimer <email@example.com> writes:
> Only the xnmake problem reported earlier and the debug information
> comparison failures remain.
Lutz Donnerhacke mentioned another problem which didn't occur to me
because it also exists in the public GNAT releases (and I've got a
proper build environment for them):
The makefile tries to link with libaddr2line.a. This library does not
exist on most systems, and it is not part of binutils (there's only a
addr2line command, which seems to do roughly the same).
I've never seen source code for this library, so I can't tell if it's
feasible to build it during the GCC build.