This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Loop unroll fixes
- To: Zoltan Hidvegi <hzoli at hzoli dot 2y dot net>
- Subject: Re: Loop unroll fixes
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 00:05:31 -0700
- cc: "wilson at cygnus dot com" <wilson at cygnus dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "bernds at redhat dot com" <bernds at redhat dot com>, "Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com" <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
--On Friday, October 05, 2001 01:10:05 AM -0500 Zoltan Hidvegi
>> > There are three testcases for Zoltan's 3 patches. Two of these
>> > testcases are not regressions. They fail at -O2 -funroll-loops in
>> > both gcc-2.95.2 and gcc-3.0.1. The bugs should be fixed in mainline
>> > of course, but I see no critical need to include them in gcc 3.0.2.
Would you please send me your most current version of these patches,
including only those that fix bugs that are regressions from GCC 2.95,
and with examples showing what bugs they fix?
I will review them, and hopefully check them in, tomorrow morning.
I anticipate those being the last changes for GCC 3.0.2.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com