This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC compilation question
- To: Promet Heus <promet at disinfo dot net>
- Subject: Re: GCC compilation question
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 22:25:15 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org, Promet Heus <promet at disinfo dot net>
On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 05:01:55AM -0000, Promet Heus wrote:
> Havign a problem, I'm trying to install gcc 3.0.1. When trying the
> "./configure" command I get the error, "...cannot find install-sh or
> install.sh in ../.. ./../..
You must be more specific or we cannot help you. Please tell us in
excruciating detail what you downloaded, where you got it from, how
you unpacked it, and what commands you typed.
This question belongs on gcc-help; Reply-To set accordingly.