This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Stray definitions of xmalloc and friends?
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Subject: Re: Stray definitions of xmalloc and friends?
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 18:17:41 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3BC399D9.2F09B058@apple.com>
On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 05:44:13PM -0700, Stan Shebs wrote:
> While going through and whacking uses of "register", I noticed
> that there are three apparently-leftover definitions of xmalloc and
> other libiberty functions, in gencheck.c, gengenrtl.c, and
> gensupport.c. No longer any reason to keep these alive, right?
As we still don't have a build libiberty, no, those are still
Wanna fix it? There's at least two different build-libiberty patches
floating around, they just need testing under appropriately