This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.1
- To: rjschwei at mindspring dot com
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.1
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 21:17:09 -0400
- CC: mark at codesourcery dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3BC39F0B.10CCF129@mindspring.com>
> Any chance to get the "-@" option into 3.1.
To be compatible with djgpp, borland, and cygwin, that would be "@foo"
not "-@foo". If "foo" doesn't name an existing file, it is silently
not replaced. DJGPP has been doing this for nearly a decade now, for
*all* djgpp programs (it's a default part of the runtime).