GCC 3.1

Mark,

 Any chance to get the "-@" option into 3.1. I submitted a prototype for
this just before the 3.0 release. The idea here is to provide an option
that let's users specify command line arguments in a file. I'll be happy
to integrate it and submit a patch if someone can point me to the
appropriate files where this stuff should go.

Thanks,
Robert

--
Robert Schweikert                      MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
rjschwei@mindspring.com                         LINUX