This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Building with --enable-languages problematic
- To: Daniel Egger <degger at fhm dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Building with --enable-languages problematic
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 22:23:45 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>, GCC Mailinglist <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On 9 Oct 2001, Daniel Egger wrote:
> DOH, indeed. Though mentioning that in install.texi is a bit late
> for someone bootstrapping the first compiler...
I don't understand. Our web page documentation and the HTML and
ASCII docs shipped with releases all are generated from install.texi,
so you can easily access the install docs immediately.
Or did I misunderstand your problem?
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/