This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Darwin vs. libstdc++
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Subject: Re: Darwin vs. libstdc++
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: 09 Oct 2001 13:29:58 -0700
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <C7F4BF88-BCE7-11D5-8895-003065C86F94@apple.com>
Dale Johannesen <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> The functions are there in the Darwin library; it is a known bug in
> <ctype.h> that some declarations are missing. Here is a complete
> list: isalnum, isalpha, iscntrl, isdigit, isgraph, islower, isprint,
> ispunct, isspace, isupper, isxdigit. Anyone so inclined can hack
> around the problem by adding declarations for these to <ctype.h>
> (before the existing macro definitions). Sorry, none of the Apple
> people who post to this list has any control over when (or whether)
> this gets fixed in releases.
There's always fixincludes...
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>