This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Building with --enable-languages problematic
- To: degger at fhm dot edu
- Subject: Re: Building with --enable-languages problematic
- From: <guerby at acm dot org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 21:28:42 +0200
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <1002646791.5644.5.camel@sonja>
- Reply-to: guerby at acm dot org
The documentation says --enable-languages=c,c++ (ie use comma). I
don't know is space as separator is supported, I suspect from your
email that it is not.
Laurent Guerby <firstname.lastname@example.org>