This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada documentation issues
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: Ada documentation issues
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 14:38:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>,Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
What happened to .ada? Your patch removes the old reference, but doesn't
introduce a new one -- is this intentional?
Yes, see Kenner's recent check in to remove driver recognition of this.
The .ada extension is no longer used for GNAT.