Re: Require a copy of copyright assignment

On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, Tang Ching-Hui wrote:
> 	I post a patch to java-patches@gcc.gnu.org. Mr. Alexandre asked me
> to sign a copyright assignment. I will continue hacking on GCJ, can you
> send me a assignment form for all future work I make on GCJ?

Please find the suitable form attached to this message and please do not
hesitate to ask should you have any questions.

Gerald
Please email the following information to fsf-records@gnu.org, and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.
Please use your full name as the subject line of the message.
REQUEST:  SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]