This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Oracle problems
- To: Anant Kabra <anantk at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: Oracle problems
- From: Christoph Hellwig <hch at caldera dot de>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:30:33 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <HGEJKNCJHJIAPGPNCKLIEENICBAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 09:23:32AM -0500, Anant Kabra wrote:
> I'm having problems while trying to install oracle. I know this is a gcc
> mailing list, so I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but the
> problem was while the installer was trying to link the software. Here is the
> error report. If you want more details, let me know what I need to do and
> I'll send it.
Oracle is buggy as it tries to relink at install time which gets the
used header and libraries out of sync (Not sure why it causes this
Of course it doesn't work. We've performed a software upgrade.