This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada documentation issues
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: Ada documentation issues
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 12:19:49 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> > There are several issues with the documentation of the Ada front end
> > which need to be resolved:
> If these are not resolved by the end of this week, would you mind filing
> these as PRs in the "ada" category?
Note that some (but not all) of these issues were addressed by Florian
Weimer in <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2001-10/msg00236.html>,
which needs to be reviewed / applied.
Joseph S. Myers