This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: "register" specifiers of any value?
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Subject: Re: "register" specifiers of any value?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 21:07:58 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3BC26704.A3389110@apple.com>
On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 07:55:01PM -0700, Stan Shebs wrote:
> Looks like there are several thousand, mostly concentrated in
> older files - can anybody come up with a reason for keeping them?
I've been whacking them irregularly as I modify
code in their vicinity.