This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
bogus .quad in i386/att.h
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: bogus .quad in i386/att.h
- From: Robert Lipe <robertlipe at usa dot net>
- Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 20:38:09 -0500
- Cc: jh at suze dot cz
Jan, your commit that starts:
Tue Oct 2 12:46:01 CEST 2001 Bo Thorsen <email@example.com>,
Andreas Jaeger <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Jan Hubicka <email@example.com>
* doc/invoke.texi (i386 Options): Document x86-64 options.
(i386 and x86-64 Options): Rename i386 options section.
added an entry for ASM_QUAD in att.h. But the ChangeLog does not
call out any change to att.h.
.quad is definitely not something supported by the AT&T-derived
assemblers. Maybe it's a GAS thing and should be in gas.h. Maybe it's
an x86-64 thing and should be in x86-64.h. But att.h sure seems like
the wrong place for it. This does show up as testsuite failures.
Can you please move this?