This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.1
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.1
- From: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 02:56:54 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 01:27:23PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Reminder: October 15th is one week from today.
> That is the cutoff date for major new functionality (new programming
> languages, new optimization passes, etc.) in GCC 3.1.
I suppose that means that tree serialization and precompiled
header files won't become part of 3.1?
Carlo Wood <firstname.lastname@example.org>