This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: reproducing C source code from gcc parse tree?
- To: Dennis Dams <dennis at research dot bell-labs dot com>
- Subject: Re: reproducing C source code from gcc parse tree?
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 19:52:14 -0400
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 08 Oct 2001, Dennis Dams wrote:
> Is there any functionality in gcc that allows to reproduce C source
> code from a parse tree (i.e. from the tree representation as defined
> in tree.h)?
Nope. It shouldn't be too hard, though.