This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.1
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.1
- From: <guerby at acm dot org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 22:35:38 +0200
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: guerby at acm dot org
> That is the cutoff date for major new functionality (new programming
> languages, new optimization passes, etc.) in GCC 3.1.
I assume that for Ada new supported targets are ok? I'm thinking about
support of the BSD family, GNU/Linux on non x86, and may be MacOS X
that I hope will be contributed now that the sources are available to
everyone to play with.
Laurent Guerby <firstname.lastname@example.org>