This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Urgent: bug fixes needed for GCC 3.0.2
- To: "law at redhat dot com" <law at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Urgent: bug fixes needed for GCC 3.0.2
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 13:25:23 -0700
- cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "wilson at redhat dot com" <wilson at redhat dot com>, "jh at suse dot cz" <jh at suse dot cz>
> I believe this patch will fix the problem. It bootstraps on my x86-linux
> machine and the testresults look good.
Checked over and checked in on branch and mainline.
> If you could give it a once-over and install it I would appreciate it
> (I've got a ton of stuff to deal with before I leave town). The testcase
> from the PR also needs to be added to the testsuite.
I didn't do that -- I didn't have it handy. If one of you does, please
go ahead and check it in on the mainline.
> Good luck with gcc-3.0.2!
Have a nice trip,
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com