GCC 3.0.2

The release of GCC 3.0.2 is scheduled for one week from today.  I think
we will be able to make this date, but it is possible that we will need
to slip a few days.

There is, ufortunately, a list of five or six issues that need to
get resolved before the release.  I'm  working through that list
today, and will be posting messages asking for help and information
throughout the day.

Thank you,