This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Urgent: bug fixes needed for GCC 3.0.2
- To: "law at redhat dot com" <law at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Urgent: bug fixes needed for GCC 3.0.2
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 11:08:42 -0700
- cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "wilson at redhat dot com" <wilson at redhat dot com>, "jh at suse dot cz" <jh at suse dot cz>
> > OK, that does sound reasonably sane. Do you have time to give it a
> try? Interestingly enough we already do this in sibcall.c. I'm
> investigating why it's not catching this case.
Thanks for the update.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com