This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Revised patch for Ada bootstrap
- To: dewar at gnat dot com
- Subject: Re: Revised patch for Ada bootstrap
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 10:59:39 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20011008150822.CC1A4F28B2@nile.gnat.com>
On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 11:08:22AM -0400, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I have read all the discussion on all sides of this issue, and it seems
> to me that the patch makes perfectly reasonable sense, and as the official
> maintainer of GNAT for the FSF, I hereby approve it. By the way, it makes
> better sense to wait for me to make a decision before involving the SC. If
> you don't like what I decide, then of course it is reasonable to involve them.
Thank you. I have now applied the patch.
I have also checked in an einfo.h and sinfo.h, since we don't yet know
how those files are going to be generated.