Re: Ada files now checked in

On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 07:52:57AM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> No, it's measured in *hours*.  Once the first bootstrap using the supplied
> gnat1 and gnatbind is complete, you have a working and standard GNAT that
> can be used for subsequent bootstraps.

No, it is not.  Disregarding Zack's argument, it is hours for me.

Then another few hours for Tom, Dick, Harry, and everyone else who
wants to bootstrap from the binaries currently provided by various
distributions, all the way up until the moment distributions provide
binaries based on the released gcc 3.1.

r~