This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 22:43:27 +0200
- CC: Kevin Handy <kth at srv dot net>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Joseph S. Myers" wrote:
> I think the Fortran 95 front end is written in C.
Definitely. The run-time library *might* be written in Fortran, but no
effort has been expended there yet.
Toon Moene - mailto:email@example.com - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)