This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 14:04:42 -0400
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, dewar at gnat dot com, bosch at gnat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
> Building the FUD chains is like O(SxNxE) (could be wrong, I'm
> quoting from memory). There is a linear phi placing algorithm
> which I plan to switch to.
You meen Sreedhar and gao's?
If so, i've got it coded already for the tree ssa stuff.