This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: better -Wuninitialized (Re: Ada files now checked in)
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: better -Wuninitialized (Re: Ada files now checked in)
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 18:57:43 +0100 (BST)
- cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Sun, 7 Oct 2001, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> > Definitiely possible. We only need to make -Wuninitialized
> > trigger -ftree-ssa.
Would -ftree-ssa ever affect code generation? It seems a bad idea for
warning options to change code generation at all.
Joseph S. Myers