This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: The bloat sweepstakes...
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: The bloat sweepstakes...
- From: <guerby at acm dot org>
- Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 19:44:03 +0200
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20011007102535.K9432@codesourcery.com>
- Reply-to: guerby at acm dot org
> 1857.3 264.9 13.2 2321.9 4457.2 gnat1
I'm curious as from where this big BSS is coming from and I'm
surprised BSS size is adding up into the final executable size, do I
miss something (BSS does not need to be present in the executable
since it's for unitialized data, right)?
Laurent Guerby <email@example.com>