This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, fw at deneb dot enyo dot de
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 08:16:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
<<True, but in this simple case, I see no reason why the compiler
could not construct a valid proof that the variable is indeed used
uninitialized in all cases.
Yes, of course there are simple cases in which this is true.