This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 08:08:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
<<No, it's not that simple. There is no reason to believe that any
subsequent distributions will have the nonstandard name. But there
*is* a strong reason to believe that GNAT, even if it can be
bootstrapped with that version now, will be able to in the future, and
not too long into the future. See Robert's comments about the reasons
I think Richard has a not missing somewhere in the above paragraph.