Re: Ada files now checked in

<<This will always point to the line with a use of an uninitialized
variable:

Big improvement, that's really nice

A little nitpick, the reverse quote at the start of insertions looks
really horrible in most environments, and has no typographic justification.
I know this is nothing to do with this particular message, but it is
something that always strikes me as wrong (I know we had this discussion
wrt the documentation, but the same consideration applies for error
messages, perhaps even more strongly, since there it is harder to apply
some filter to get rid of the junk character. The use of apostrophes is
odd anyway (as opposed to using quotation markes, which is what normal
english grammar would suggest).