This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Sun, 7 Oct 01 07:52:57 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
It is ridiculous to speak of a situation as "transitory" when its
duration is measured in years.
No, it's measured in *hours*. Once the first bootstrap using the supplied
gnat1 and gnatbind is complete, you have a working and standard GNAT that
can be used for subsequent bootstraps.
But I've said this before and there seems no point in going around and
around with this. You've stated your position numerous times, as have I,
and we disagree.