Re: Ada files now checked in

    It is ridiculous to speak of a situation as "transitory" when its
    duration is measured in years.

No, it's measured in *hours*.  Once the first bootstrap using the supplied
gnat1 and gnatbind is complete, you have a working and standard GNAT that
can be used for subsequent bootstraps.

But I've said this before and there seems no point in going around and
around with this.  You've stated your position numerous times, as have I,
and we disagree.