Re: Ada files now checked in

    My argument - and I think Joseph is saying the same thing - is that we
    should support what is done *now*.

Yes, you've made that clear, but the point is that that distribution
is *not* intended to bootstrap GNAT.  Nobody knows whether it will or
not.  The intent is to start from known-good gnat1 and gnatbind
binaries, which are intended for that purpose.