This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Sun, 7 Oct 01 07:48:24 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
My argument - and I think Joseph is saying the same thing - is that we
should support what is done *now*.
Yes, you've made that clear, but the point is that that distribution
is *not* intended to bootstrap GNAT. Nobody knows whether it will or
not. The intent is to start from known-good gnat1 and gnatbind
binaries, which are intended for that purpose.