This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 21:18:35 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10110070113.AA04915@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 09:13:09PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> The problem is that they shouldn't be in CVS and shouldn't be
> generated into the source directory, because this causes tons of
> other problems.
> Such as? We've been doing this for c-parse.y for over a decade.
And we stopped doing it because it was a continual source of version
skew and other such problems. Please consult the mailing list