This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 19:48:21 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10110070057.AA04500@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 08:57:50PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> I'm now wondering how much additional trouble it would be to require
> the presence of the basic Ada runtime library as well as a bootstrap
> compiler. That would not only make it easy to generate these tools,
> Why bother? If the ouput of these tools is in CVS (and they will
They shouldn't be.
Please review the history of problems we've had with Yacc-generated
parser files, and reconsider.