This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Sat, 6 Oct 01 20:59:14 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
It's my contention that the FSF tree needs to support a broader range
of situations than the ACT internal tree does.
True, but that doesn't mean *every possible* situation. There is no
long-term reason why you would have a different driver name and there
is no point in adding extra rules for such a transitory situation.