This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 21:59:46 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Sat, 6 Oct 2001, Diego Novillo wrote:
> Yes, this is already implemented in the ast-optimizer-branch.
> The compiler computes reaching definitions for local variables
> and emits a warning for every variable that might be used
> uninitialized (tree-ssa.c:analyze_rdefs).
Does this fix some or all of the XFAILing gcc.dg/uninit-*.c testcases?
Joseph S. Myers