This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 15:37:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, zack at codesourcery dot com
<<Meanwhile, I have to wonder why running GNU Ada on a popular version
of the GNU system needs the attention of a group outside the core
developers of GNU Ada. Supporting GNU/Linu ought to be one of the
main priorities of the core group.
Sorry, I am confused here, most certainly ACT has always supported GNU/Linux
with a standard installation in which the driver name is indeed gcc. I am
really not sure what the point is here.