Re: Ada files now checked in

<<Meanwhile, I have to wonder why running GNU Ada on a popular version
of the GNU system needs the attention of a group outside the core
developers of GNU Ada.  Supporting GNU/Linu ought to be one of the
main priorities of the core group.

Sorry, I am confused here, most certainly ACT has always supported GNU/Linux
with a standard installation in which the driver name is indeed gcc. I am
really not sure what the point is here.