Re: Ada files now checked in

<<Let's see if we can't get the in-Ada versions built safely during the
bootstrap, first.  If not, I'm willing to contribute C versions, time
permitting.

Sounds like a plan, thanks for all your energy and help in getting things
going here. Hopefully we will get through these growing pains soon with the
help of you and others, and get things smoothly fit in.