Re: Ada files now checked in

<<It's my contention that the FSF tree needs to support a broader range
of situations than the ACT internal tree does.  And I don't agree with
Richard that this adds an undue amount of complexity to the makefiles.

I am unconvinced, for example, we (we = ACT) don't know if the Debian
distribution or other packaged distributions of GNAT can in fact be
used to bootstrap. Maybe they can, but quite likely the answer might
be they can't for who knows what reason. It seems much cleaner to
suggest to people that they use starter binaries that are known to
be suitable for the bootstrap.