This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: bosch at gnat dot com, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 12:41:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
<<Only because 2.8.1 is incompatible with glibc 2.2.x. More
specifically, it has a bunch of bugs that get tripped up by glibc's
aggressively modern header files.
Right, glibc incompatibilities are much more of the problem here than plain
differences in the compilers themselves.