Re: Ada files now checked in

<<Completely agreed, and there is work in progress to improve these
warnings.

Ah, that's *very* interesting, can you tell me more? In particular that
news means I can probably retire the work on trying to do this in the
GNAT front end (we already catch quite a bit there, but do not yet catch
cases involving conditionals).