Re: Ada files now checked in

I must say that to me the simplest thing is that you consider only two
scenarios:

1. You obtain the necessary gnat1 and gnatbind from a special repository
of starter binaries for gnat bootstrapping. These are versions that are
guaranteed to be appropriate starting points.

2. You have a complete gnat that you have built from the sources

It seems to me that trying to use miscelleanous versions of gnat installed
in various ways from various sources, with no guarantee that the version
you are trying to use is suitable for bootstrapping is asking for problems.