This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 12:36:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: drow at mvista dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
<<That is what happens. This entire argument is about the scenario
where there is an Ada compiler but it's not named "gcc".
I understand, this is indeed a scenario which ACT has never been involved
with, our standard distribution always calls the Ada compiler gcc. We are
aware that others have made contrary decisions, and that does indeed make
for some extra confusion.