This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Sat, 6 Oct 01 07:26:49 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Doesn't CVS reset the file modification time to the time the file was
committed to the repository? This means that the "touch" trick is a
It's no more fragile than doing it for, say, c-parse.c or configure.
It just means that whoever modified the underlying file in CVS needs
to be sure to modify that file.