This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 13:38:37 +0200
- Cc: zack at codesourcery dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10110041824.AA26347@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard Kenner) writes:
> Sort of. The real problem is that "touch" commands are missing since the
> files are there.
Doesn't CVS reset the file modification time to the time the file was
committed to the repository? This means that the "touch" trick is a
Well, perhaps someone could rewrite the helper programs in Perl. ;-)