Re: slot combination and alias analysis

    Perhaps with Kenner's changes to use MEM_ATTRS a struct we no longer
    need to actually track down the MEMs, we can just walk the structs
    to find the slots.

I wasn't planing on creating a linkage between the MEM_ATTRS structure and
the temp slot structure.  One could be created, but I think that would be
the only usage of it.

The whole issue of reusing temp slots is much trickier than it seems and
I'm still not sure we have it right.