This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: slot combination and alias analysis
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: slot combination and alias analysis
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 01 21:20:42 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Perhaps with Kenner's changes to use MEM_ATTRS a struct we no longer
need to actually track down the MEMs, we can just walk the structs
to find the slots.
I wasn't planing on creating a linkage between the MEM_ATTRS structure and
the temp slot structure. One could be created, but I think that would be
the only usage of it.
The whole issue of reusing temp slots is much trickier than it seems and
I'm still not sure we have it right.