This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: scheduler question
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Subject: Re: scheduler question
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 16:42:13 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <C8D007E4-B8F0-11D5-8895-003065C86F94@apple.com>
On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 10:53:57AM -0700, Dale Johannesen wrote:
> I've noticed the Haifa scheduler counts USE and other pseudo-insn's
> against the limit of TARGET_SCHED_ISSUE_RATE insn's per cycle.
> That's not right, is it?
No, it isn't. I've noticed this in the past, but
havn't bothered to do anything about it.